Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated CS0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by marco

Page: 23 / 24

CompTIA CS0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA CyberSecurity Analyst CySA+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: CS0-003 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA CySA+
Questions: 327 Q&A's Shared By: marco
Question 92

A security analyst needs to secure digital evidence related to an incident. The security analyst must ensure that the accuracy of the data cannot be repudiated. Which of the following should be implemented?

Options:

A.

Offline storage

B.

Evidence collection

C.

Integrity validation

D.

Legal hold

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 93

Which of the following actions would an analyst most likely perform after an incident has been investigated?

Options:

A.

Risk assessment

B.

Root cause analysis

C.

Incident response plan

D.

Tabletop exercise

Discussion
Question 94

Which of the following is an important aspect that should be included in the lessons-learned step after an incident?

Options:

A.

Identify any improvements or changes in the incident response plan or procedures

B.

Determine if an internal mistake was made and who did it so they do not repeat the error

C.

Present all legal evidence collected and turn it over to iaw enforcement

D.

Discuss the financial impact of the incident to determine if security controls are well spent

Discussion
Question 95

Which of the following would a security analyst most likely use to compare TTPs between different known adversaries of an organization?

Options:

A.

MITRE ATTACK

B.

Cyber Kill Cham

C.

OWASP

D.

STIXTAXII

Discussion
Page: 23 / 24
Title