Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 100-490 Exam Questions and Answers by chase

Page: 3 / 5

Cisco 100-490 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Supporting Cisco Routing & Switching Network Devices (RSTECH)
Exam Code: 100-490 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCT Routing and Switching
Questions: 72 Q&A's Shared By: chase
Question 12

Which command displays a list of file systems that are available on Cisco devices?

Options:

A.

show memory

B.

show directory

C.

show file system

D.

show version

Discussion
Question 13

Which type of port is used to connect a laptop to an Ethernet port on a Cisco router?

Options:

A.

rollover

B.

fiber

C.

straight-through

D.

crossover

Discussion
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Question 14

To which value is the configuration register changed to bypass the loading of the startup configuration when performing a password recovery on a Cisco device?

Options:

A.

0x2102

B.

0x2112

C.

0x2122

D.

0x2142

Discussion
Question 15

What is the primary method for recovering or upgrading a Cisco network device system image?

Options:

A.

USB storage

B.

FTP

C.

the tftpdnld command

D.

the xmodem command

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

100-490