Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 100-490 Exam Questions and Answers by sahib

Page: 4 / 5

Cisco 100-490 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Supporting Cisco Routing & Switching Network Devices (RSTECH)
Exam Code: 100-490 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCT Routing and Switching
Questions: 72 Q&A's Shared By: sahib
Question 16

An Ethernet interface is up and the line protocol is down. What are two possible causes? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

There is a speed or duplex mismatch with the remote device.

B.

There is a Layer 2 mismatch in the encapsulation type.

C.

The Ethernet interface has been manually disabled.

D.

Keepalives are not being received by the local device.

E.

The Ethernet cable might not be attached properly.

Discussion
Question 17

Which router port is used for dial-in access to the router for CLI management purposes and does not usually pass normal network traffic?

Options:

A.

Fast Ethernet

B.

channelized serial

C.

AUX

D.

Gigabit Ethernet

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 18

How are IPv6 addresses notated?

Options:

A.

2001:ODB8::1:1:1:1:1

B.

2001:0DB8:130F:0000:0000:7000:0000:140B

C.

2001:0DB8:0::

D.

2001:0DB8::/128

Discussion
Question 19

What are two components of a WAN connection? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

CSU/DSU

B.

router

C.

bridge

D.

hub

E.

switch

Discussion