Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-630 Exam Questions and Answers by uthman

Page: 4 / 8

Cisco 300-630 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure - Advanced (DCACIA)
Exam Code: 300-630 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 119 Q&A's Shared By: uthman
Question 16

An engineer is implementing the Cisco ACI fabric but is experiencing loops detected from endpoints. When the issue was investigated, it was discovered that the packets are received with the same source IP address but from different leaf switch ports. The engineer must prevent the issue from happening in the future and make sure that the port is brought back up if it was disabled due to the loop discovered. Which set of actions must be taken to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Enable the enforce endpoint check and set the Rouge EP detection interval

B.

Enable the rogue endpoint and set the Error Disabled Recovery Policy

C.

Enable the remote endpoint limit and set the Interface override

D.

Enable reverse path forwarding and set the Hold Interval

Discussion
Question 17

An organization deploys active-active data centers and active-standby firewalls in each data center. Which action should be taken in a Cisco ACI Multi-Pod to maintain traffic symmetry through the firewalls?

Options:

A.

Enable Endpoint Dataplane Learning

B.

Disable service node Health Tracking

C.

Enable Pod ID Aware Redirection

D.

Disable Resilient Hashing

Discussion
Question 18

Which requirement applies to migration from Cisco NX-OS mode to Cisco ACI mode with Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches?

Options:

A.

Pre-existing vPC topology must be removed before the migration is started.

B.

A permit-all contract must be used for traffic that flows inside the data center.

C.

Pre-existing FCoE must be removed from the Nexus devices.

D.

A minimum of five Cisco APIC appliances must be used in the data center network.

Discussion
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 19

What is the outer destination IP address in the VXLAN encapsulated packet for Layer 2 Broadcast. Unknown-unicast and Multicast (BUM) that is sent between two Cisco AC I sites?

Options:

A.

Overlay Unicast TEP

B.

MP-BGPEVPN Router-ID

C.

Multi-Pod Data-Plane TEP

D.

Overlay Multicast TEP

Discussion
Page: 4 / 8

300-630