Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-630 Exam Questions and Answers by cezar

Page: 7 / 8

Cisco 300-630 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure - Advanced (DCACIA)
Exam Code: 300-630 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Data Center
Questions: 119 Q&A's Shared By: cezar
Question 28

How is the traffic directed to the firewall pair in a two-site Multi-Pod deployment with an active/standby firewall pair stretched across pods?

Options:

A.

to the pod with the active service node

B.

to a collector in the Inter-Pod Network

C.

to the pod designated as the primary pod

D.

to the local service node for processing

Discussion
Question 29

What are two characteristics of network-centric design in Cisco ACI? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

There is open communication between EPGs

B.

EPGs are used formicro segmentation

C.

EPGs are different security zones

D.

Applications define the network requirements

E.

A bridge domain has one subnet and one EPG

Discussion
Question 30

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 30

Which feature is available across sites if EPGs are stretched?

Options:

A.

active-active high-availability firewall clustering

B.

Layer 3 routing between sites

C.

Layer 2 flooding across sites

D.

live virtual machine migration

Discussion
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 31

A network engineer configured an active-active firewall cluster that is stretched across separate pods in the Cisco ACI fabric. Which two implementation setups for anycast services are available? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Modify the Cisco ACI contract scope

B.

Modify the MAC address on the second firewall

C.

Configure the firewalls behind an EPG subnet

D.

Deselect No Default SVI Gateway under EPG Subnet

E.

Deploy a Layer 4 to Layer 7 service graph with PBR

Discussion