Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CFA Institute Updated ESG-Investing Exam Questions and Answers by callan

Page: 18 / 22

CFA Institute ESG-Investing Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certificate in ESG Investing
Exam Code: ESG-Investing Dumps
Vendor: CFA Institute Certification: ESG Investing Certificate
Questions: 299 Q&A's Shared By: callan
Question 72

A bond issued to fund projects that provide a clear benefit to the environment best describes a:

Options:

A.

green bond.

B.

transition bond.

C.

sustainability-linked bond.

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 73

Which of the following is a success factor characteristic of investor collaboration? Investors should have:

Options:

A.

an engagement approach that is bespoke to the target company.

B.

clear leadership with appropriate relationships, skills, and knowledge.

C.

objectives that are linked to material strategic and governance issues.

Discussion
Question 74

In contrast to engagement dialogues, monitoring dialogues most likely involve:

Options:

A.

a two-way sharing of perspectives.

B.

discussions intended to understand the company, its stakeholders and performance.

C.

conversations between investors and any level of the investee entity including non-executive directors.

Discussion
Question 75

Which of the following ESG investment approaches is most likely applicable when investing in sovereign debt?

Options:

A.

ESG tilting

B.

Collaborative engagement

C.

Active private engagement

Discussion
Page: 18 / 22
Title
Questions
Posted