Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Appian Updated ACD100 Exam Questions and Answers by eyad

Page: 5 / 5

Appian ACD100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Appian Certified Associate Developer
Exam Code: ACD100 Dumps
Vendor: Appian Certification: Associate Developer
Questions: 78 Q&A's Shared By: eyad
Question 20

What is test-driven design?

Options:

A.

A developer writes test cases that will succeed based on the developer’s expression rule.

B.

A developer writes test cases before they write their expression rule and uses them to determine when they’ve succeeded.

C.

A developer writes test cases after they have finished writing their expression rule to determine if they’ve succeeded.

D.

A developer writes test cases as they write their expression rule to test their rule along the way.

Discussion
Question 21

When using "a!pagingInfo()" within "a!queryEntity()", which batch size value will return all items?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

null

D.

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Question 22

What is the most appropriate interface component to display tabular data?

Options:

A.

Rich Text

B.

Column Layout

C.

Editable Grid

D.

Read-only Grid

Discussion
Page: 5 / 5

ACD100