Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Appian Updated ACD100 Exam Questions and Answers by lexie

Page: 3 / 5

Appian ACD100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Appian Certified Associate Developer
Exam Code: ACD100 Dumps
Vendor: Appian Certification: Associate Developer
Questions: 78 Q&A's Shared By: lexie
Question 12

A form has 5 rule inputs, as follows:

1 CDT variable

3 Text variables

1 Integer variable

According to best practices, how many process variables are required in the process model’s user input task?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 13

You need to create a table to store product IDs.

What is the correct order for the SQL syntax? To answer, move everything from the Options list to the Answer List area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 13

Options:

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 14

At what stage are you most likely to regularly refine the backlog?

Options:

A.

Optimize

B.

Release

C.

Build

D.

Initiate

Discussion
Question 15

In the scrum lifecycle of a project, when should the team agree on the requirements for the Definition of Done?

Options:

A.

Before getting started on the project

B.

During the sprint retrospective

C.

During the backlog refinement

D.

After the sprint planning

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

ACD100