Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Adobe Updated AD0-E906 Exam Questions and Answers by kornelia

Page: 2 / 3

Adobe AD0-E906 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Workfront for Experience Manager enhanced connector Expert
Exam Code: AD0-E906 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Workfront
Questions: 55 Q&A's Shared By: kornelia
Question 8

A marketing campaignis being managed in Adobe WorkfrontAs partof this, a user wants to utilize an assetthat was created for a previouscampaign. This asset exists within Experience Manager Assets. The Workfront for Experience Manager Enhanced Connector has been configured and installed.

How should the user accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Download the asset from the ACM. go to the Documents area on the Workfront project, click Add new. select the required asset

B.

Goto the Documents area on the Workfront project, click Add new, choose the Experience Manager integration, select the required asset

C.

Go to the Documents area on the Workfront protect click New version, choose the experience Manager integration, select the required asset

Discussion
Question 9

A developer writesthe following code to programmatically copy an existing asset to another folder in the DAM:

Questions 9

After executing this code. The developer receives the following exception:javax.jcr. PathNotFoundException

What caused this issue?

Options:

A.

The asset in /content /dam/projectA/asset.jpg does not exist

B.

The path /content/dam/project does not exist

C.

The user lacks READ permission lo the asset in /content/dam/projectA

Discussion
Question 10

An implementation consultant wants to configure the enhanced connector inside a customer's Adobe experience Manager environment. The customer has expressed interest in automatically publishing assets when they ore sent from Adobe Workfront to Adobe Experience Manager. The customer does no! have an instance of Brand Portal running.

The customer has a project custom form field with the following details:

Questions 10

The customer wants this automatic publishing to be conditional on the value of the project custom form field being equal to,Yes.

Which option should be used to implement this feature?

Options:

A.

Check the option, 'Automatically publish assets when sent from Workfront’ In the advanced tab of the configuration properties. In the Custom fromfielddropdown select. "CUSTOM FORM auto_publiah_asset’, and in the Custom from field value text box. write ’’Yes".

B.

Check the option. 'Automatically publishassets when sent from Workflow’ in the advanced tab ofthe configuration properties in the Custom form fielddropdown select. "CUSTOM FORMS Automatically Publish Assets'', and in the Custom form field value lent box, write 'Yes’’.

C.

Check the option,'Publish all prefect assets to Brand Portal upon project completion.' In the advanced tab of the configuration properties in the Custom form field dropdown select. 'CUSTOM FORMS auto_publish_assets',and in the Custom formfield value text box. write "Yes".

Discussion
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Question 11

A company has multiple departments that use AEM assets, but would like only one of the departments to use a custom metadata schema. They want to add a 'verifiedBy' user picker field for its image assets.

What action should be taken to implement this requirement?

Options:

A.

Customize the /default/image metadata schema and extend the Coral Ul component to create a new user picker Field

B.

Create a new metadata schema, add a Dropdown form field and manually add the users & groups to the list.

C.

Create a new metadata schema and extend the Coral UI Component to create a new user picker field

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

AD0-E906
PDF

$40  $99.99

AD0-E906 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

AD0-E906 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99