Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Adobe Updated AD0-E906 Exam Questions and Answers by rosemary

Page: 3 / 3

Adobe AD0-E906 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Workfront for Experience Manager enhanced connector Expert
Exam Code: AD0-E906 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Workfront
Questions: 55 Q&A's Shared By: rosemary
Question 12

A company has a set of DAM assets related to 'hiking' Most of the assets have the keyword 'hiking'' In title and/or description in the metadata, and they are showing up in omnisearch while searching for 'hiking'. Another set of mountain assets are later added to the DAM without the 'hiking" keyword in their metadata.

what changes can be made to include the mountain assets in the top of the result while searching for hiking"?

Options:

A.

In asset metadata editor, add the keyword ‘’hiking’ in search boosting to all mountain assets.

B.

In asset metadata editor, create and assign the ‘hiking’ tag to all mountain assets.

C.

Add the keyword ‘hiking’ to the Content and Status of the mountain assets in metadata.

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Question 13

A developer created a custom metadata profile and assigned default values to some fields. The developer applied this custom profile to a folder in the DAM that already uses a different metadata profile. When viewing the metadata properties of the existing assets in a subfolder, the developer noticed that the custom metadata profile was not applied to these assets.

What is causing this issue?

Options:

A.

The new metadata profile will only be applied 10 new assets that will be added 10 the folder later

B.

The new metadata profile will only be applied to assets that are direct children of the folder

C.

The custom metadata profile has some invalid field values and is preventing it from being applied to a folder.

Discussion
Question 14

A proof is configured with a mull) stage automated workflow the design team often has to edit these proofs before they are moved to legal and financial for review. Which proof permission role do the design team members need?

Options:

A.

Author

B.

Reviewer

C.

Approver

Discussion
Question 15

As part of the configuration of the workfront for Experience Manager enhanced connector,the solutions consultant needs to limit the access of the legal team Specifically, the legal team should only have readaccess to all of the content in Experience Manager.This group of users will solely be working in Workfront. but will have access to Experience Manager via the enhanced connector.The consultant has created a new user group in Experience Manager that includes the members of the legal team that existin wf-workfront-users.

How should the solution consultant manage their access?

Options:

A.

By adding the legal group to the AEM provided Contributors user group

B.

By applying ACEs to the wf-workfront-users user group

C.

By adding the legal user group to the AEM provided Everyone user group

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

AD0-E906
PDF

$40  $99.99