Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Adobe Updated AD0-E207 Exam Questions and Answers by juliette

Page: 3 / 3

Adobe AD0-E207 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Analytics Architect Master
Exam Code: AD0-E207 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Analytics
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: juliette
Question 12

A customer launches a new checkout flow that includes all checkout steps in a Single Page Application.

The development team must be instructed on how to indicate when a user moves to the next step of the checkout flow so this information can be tracked in Adobe Analytics using Adobe Launch.

The customer wants to be able to report on each step of the checkout as different page views.

Which configuration of an Adobe Launch rule must the tagging engineer configure in Adobe Launch to meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Direct Call Event with an s.t() beacon

B.

Click Event with an s.t()

C.

Direct Call Event with an s.tl() beacon

D.

DOM Ready Event with an s.t()

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 13

A new business requirement is submitted to start capturing the shipping cost of each order. After updating the product string on the confirmation page to collect the shipping cost in event1 00, no results show up for this event in Adobe Analytics.

s.products = ";car stereo;1;820;event100:123=23

Which code change should be made?

Options:

A.

s.products = ";:car stereo;1 ;820;eventl 00=23"

B.

s.products = ";car stereo;1 ;820;;event100=23"

C.

s.products = ";car stereo;! ;820:event100=23"

D.

s.products = ";car stereo;!;820;eventl00=23"

Discussion
Question 14

During a website audit, an Architect finds that the checkout pages on the site have been redesigned to include a tag management system that deploys Adobe Analytics.

The rest of the site has Adobe Analytics hard-coded onto the site. Both implementations use the same AppMeasurement version and are on the same domain.

How will this approach affect the reporting?

Options:

A.

eVars will not persist as a user moves to the checkout section.

B.

As visitors move to checkout, they will be tracked as a different visitor.

C.

Checkout will be considered a landing page.

D.

There will be inconsistencies in the data due to challenging upkeep.

Discussion
Question 15

An Architect is using dynamic variables in an Adobe Analytics implementation. eVar32 is used to collect the current page URL.

Which syntax should be used?

Options:

A.

s.eVar32="D=g'

B.

s.eVar32='D=cp"

C.

s.eVar32=*D=host'

D.

s eVar32="D=url"

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3