Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Adobe Updated AD0-E207 Exam Questions and Answers by beauden

Page: 2 / 3

Adobe AD0-E207 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Adobe Analytics Architect Master
Exam Code: AD0-E207 Dumps
Vendor: Adobe Certification: Adobe Analytics
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: beauden
Question 8

A company wants to report on the internal search keywords and their contribution to the revenue.

The Architect instructs the developer to create the digitalData.search.keyword'' data object in the data layer so it can be

mapped to eVarl.

Which syntax should the Architect recommend?

A)

Questions 8

B)

Questions 8

C)

Questions 8

D)

Questions 8

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Question 9

A company has a Tableau Dashboard that includes data from various sources including Adobe Analytics. The dashboard is

updated weekly.

Which method should an Architect use to extract the data to be used with the dashboard?

Options:

A.

Download Excel from Custom Report

B.

Download CSV from Analysis Workspace Report

C.

Deliver data via FTP through Data Warehouse

D.

Deliver data via FTP through Data Feeds

Discussion
Question 10

In reviewing data from a Data Feeds request, an Architect sees that on the same hit, eVar1 has no value but post_eVarl has the value: PDP:summer:sunglasses

Why are these values different?

Options:

A.

eVar1 has classifications associated with it that parse out values based on the ':" delimiter.

B.

The values in eVar1 are set by processing rules or Vista Rules.

C.

eVar1 was set through the data insertion API.

D.

Due to the size of the payload. this server call was sent through the POST method.

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 11

A company has a secure website that requires visitors to log in prior to accessing any content beyond the homepage. A visitor can log out manually, or their website will automatically log them out at the end of their browser session. The visitor must log back in to continue browsing.

The company has a business requirement to track the login status of their visitors.

Which three login statuses should the Architect recommend capturing? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

"Unregistered / Logged Out"

B.

"Anonymous1

C.

'Registered / Logged Out'

D.

"Registered / Logged In"

E.

"Incomplete Registration"

F.