Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

AACN Updated CCRN-Adult Exam Questions and Answers by magnus

Page: 10 / 11

AACN CCRN-Adult Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CCRN (Adult) - Direct Care Eligibility Pathway
Exam Code: CCRN-Adult Dumps
Vendor: AACN Certification: CCRN
Questions: 150 Q&A's Shared By: magnus
Question 40

A patient's IV with norepinephrine (Levophed) infusing is red, swollen, and the IV pump is alarming. A nurse should anticipate

Options:

A.

administering phentolamine (Regitine).

B.

providing a warm compress.

C.

lowering the extremity below heart level.

D.

removing the IV immediately.

Discussion
Question 41

A unit council is requesting to change a documentation screen of the electronic health record (EHR) at a large health system. The change was not discussed with the department prior to the request and was denied by the EHR committee. Which of the following strategies will most likely lead to accomplishing the team's goals?

Options:

A.

Have nursing leadership evaluate the proposal before resubmitting the request.

B.

Discuss the proposed solution with stakeholders to determine buy in.

C.

Work with key staff members to rewrite the request to present at the next meeting.

D.

Attempt to change the process through another format.

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 42

The underlying pathophysiology of disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) is best explained as

Options:

A.

depression of platelet aggregation.

B.

inactivation of tissue thromboplastin.

C.

depletion of clotting factors.

D.

fragmentation of erythrocytes.

Discussion
Question 43

The nurse who is caring for a patient following an esophagectomy notes new subcutaneous emphysema in the upper chest and neck. The nurse should expect an order for

Options:

A.

chest tube insertion.

B.

a CT scan.

C.

IV antibiotics.

D.

gastric decompression.

Discussion
Page: 10 / 11

CCRN-Adult