Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

AACN Updated CCRN-Adult Exam Questions and Answers by aysha

Page: 3 / 11

AACN CCRN-Adult Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CCRN (Adult) - Direct Care Eligibility Pathway
Exam Code: CCRN-Adult Dumps
Vendor: AACN Certification: CCRN
Questions: 150 Q&A's Shared By: aysha
Question 12

A patient who recently lost their spouse is admitted following an emergent cardiac catheterization. The procedure report states chest pain and ST elevation, no significant coronary artery disease, left ventricular dysfunction with apical ballooning, and an EF of 35%. These findings are consistent for

Options:

A.

arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy.

B.

non ischemic cardiomyopathy.

C.

hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.

D.

takotsubo cardiomyopathy.

Discussion
Question 13

Pulsus paradoxus is defined as

Options:

A.

a decrease in systolic BP of greater than 10 mm Hg during normal expiration.

B.

a decrease in systolic BP of greater than 10 mm Hg during normal inspiration.

C.

a decrease in diastolic BP of greater than 10 mm Hg during normal expiration.

D.

an increase in systolic BP of greater than 10 mm Hg during normal inspiration.

Discussion
Question 14

The nurse is caring for a patient with neutropenia secondary to chemotherapy. When communicating dietary needs to the provider, the nurse should request which of the following to improve the patient's immune function?

Options:

A.

low protein diet

B.

total parental nutrition

C.

high carbohydrate diet

D.

nutritional supplements

Discussion
Question 15

The family member of a patient who is receiving mechanical ventilation is to be taught suctioning. When developing a teaching plan, the nurse should first

Options:

A.

obtain written information about the procedure.

B.

determine a schedule for demonstrating the technique.

C.

identify the areas in which the family member needs information and skills.

D.

encourage the family member to observe the procedure on other patients.

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Page: 3 / 11

CCRN-Adult
PDF

$40  $99.99

CCRN-Adult Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

CCRN-Adult PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99