Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AI-900 Exam Questions and Answers by clemmie

Page: 4 / 17

Microsoft AI-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
Exam Code: AI-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
Questions: 241 Q&A's Shared By: clemmie
Question 16

Your company is exploring the use of voice recognition technologies in its smart home devices. The company wants to identify any barriers that might unintentionally leave out specific user groups.

This an example of which Microsoft guiding principle for responsible AI?

Options:

A.

accountability

B.

fairness

C.

inclusiveness

D.

privacy and security

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 17

To complete the sentence, select the appropriate option in the answer area.

Questions 17

Options:

Discussion
Question 18

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 18

Options:

Discussion
Question 19

Match the types of AI workloads to the appropriate scenarios.

To answer, drag the appropriate workload type from the column on the left to its scenario on the right. Each workload type may be used once, more than once, or not at all.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 19

Options:

Discussion
Page: 4 / 17
Title
Questions
Posted

AI-900
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AI-900 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99