Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AI-900 Exam Questions and Answers by advik

Page: 12 / 17

Microsoft AI-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
Exam Code: AI-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
Questions: 241 Q&A's Shared By: advik
Question 48

To complete the sentence, select the appropriate option in the answer area.

Questions 48

Options:

Discussion
Question 49

You need to predict the animal population of an area.

Which Azure Machine Learning type should you use?

Options:

A.

clustering

B.

classification

C.

regression

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Question 50

For each of the following statements, select Yes If the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 50

Options:

Discussion
Question 51

What are three stages in a transformer model? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct answer is worth one point.

Options:

A.

object detection

B.

embedding calculation

C.

tokenization

D.

next token prediction

E.

anonymization

Discussion