Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 200-301 Exam Questions and Answers by marlie

Page: 3 / 57

Cisco 200-301 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Cisco Certified Network Associate
Exam Code: 200-301 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNA
Questions: 959 Q&A's Shared By: marlie
Question 12

Which action does the router take as it forwards a packet through the network?

Options:

A.

The router replaces the original source and destination MAC addresses with the sending router MAC address as the source and neighbor MAC address as the destination

B.

The router encapsulates the original packet and then includes a tag that identifies the source router MAC address and transmits it transparently to the destination

C.

The router encapsulates the source and destination IP addresses with the sending router IP address as the source and the neighbor IP address as the destination

D.

The router replaces the source and destination labels with the sending router interface label as a source and the next hop router label as a destination

Discussion
Question 13

An engineering team asks an implementer to configure syslog for warning conditions and error conditions. Which command does the implementer configure to achieve the desired result?

Options:

A.

logging trap 5

B.

logging trap 2

C.

logging trap 4

D.

logging trap 3

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 14

Drag and drop the SNMP manager and agent identifier commands from the left onto the functions on the right

Questions 14

Options:

Discussion
Question 15

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 15

The network administrator wants VLAN 67 traffic to be untagged between Switch 1 and Switch 2 while all other VLANs are to remain tagged.

Which command accomplishes this task?

Options:

A.

switchport access vlan 67

B.

switchport trunk allowed vlan 67

C.

switchport private-vlan association host 67

D.

switchport trunk native vlan 67

Discussion
Page: 3 / 57