Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 200-901 Exam Questions and Answers by byron

Page: 2 / 14

Cisco 200-901 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
Exam Code: 200-901 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Associate
Questions: 406 Q&A's Shared By: byron
Question 8

What are the two principles of an infrastructure as code environment? (Choose two)

Options:

A.

Complete complex systems must be able to be built from reusable infrastructure definitions.

B.

Environments must be provisioned consistently using the same inputs.

C.

Redeployments cause varying environment definitions.

D.

Service overlap is encouraged to cater for unique environment needs.

E.

Components are coupled, and definitions must be deployed for the environment to function.

Discussion
Question 9

Fill in the blanks to complete the cURL command that invokes a RESTful API to retrieve a resource in JSON format using OAuth.

Questions 9

Options:

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 10

A developer is reviewing a code that was written by a colleague. It runs fine, but there are many lines of code to do a seemingly simple task repeatedly. Which action organizes the code?

Options:

A.

Refactor the code by removing any unnecessary tests

B.

Using functions, rewrite any pieces of code that are repeated

C.

Reverse engineer and rewrite the code logic

D.

Modify the code to use loops

Discussion
Question 11

Which platform has an API that be used to obtain a list of vulnerable software on user devices?

Options:

A.

Cisco Umbrella

B.

Cisco Firepower

C.

Cisco Identity Services Engine

D.

Cisco Advanced Malware Protection

Discussion
Page: 2 / 14

200-901