Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 200-901 Exam Questions and Answers by kaia

Page: 9 / 14

Cisco 200-901 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: DevNet Associate (DEVASC)
Exam Code: 200-901 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: Cisco Certified DevNet Associate
Questions: 406 Q&A's Shared By: kaia
Question 36

A developer is creating a script to interact with a REST API service which requires basic authentication. The credentials are "devnet:391665405" and the Base64 encoding of the credentials is "GV2bmV0dXNlcjpDaXNj=". Which payload and header combination must be used for authentication?

Questions 36

Options:

A.

Option A

B.

Option B

C.

Option C

D.

Option D

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 37

A new application is being developed that must be hardware independent. The application includes an administrative component which is accessed using a Windows desktop GUI. Installation and management of the environment must be fully automated. Which application deployment type meets the requirements?

Options:

A.

bare metal

B.

virtual Python environment

C.

container

D.

virtual machine

Discussion
Question 38

Drag and drop the Dockerfile instructions from the left onto the descriptions on the right. Not at options are used.

Questions 38

Options:

Discussion
Question 39

A developer creates a web application that receives a username and password and uses them to sync the credentials to other services through HTTPS. API keys to services are part of the configuration files of the application, but the credentials to the database that stores the synchronization logs are obtained through an external vault service. What is the security issue in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Communication between the application and the services is not encrypted.

B.

The database credentials should be stored in the configuration files so that they are secured on the same server.

C.

The API keys are stored in the configuration files but should be stored in the vault service.

D.

The synchronization logs should be encrypted and not stored in a relational database.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 14

200-901
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

200-901 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

200-901 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99