Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Versa Networks Updated VNX100 Exam Questions and Answers by adyan

Page: 3 / 4

Versa Networks VNX100 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Versa Certified SD-WAN Associate
Exam Code: VNX100 Dumps
Vendor: Versa Networks Certification: Administrator SD-WAN Associate
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: adyan
Question 12

Which statement about a Versa spoke-to-hub-only topology is true?

Options:

A.

Spoke devices can send traffic to other spokes through the hub.

B.

Spoke devices can send traffic to other spokes directly.

C.

Spoke devices can send traffic to other spokes through the controller.

D.

Spoke devices can send traffic only to networks behind the hub.

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 13

The administrator has to change the IP address of the Internet WAN link from DHCP to Static. The device template under Workflows has been updated with this change, but the change is not reflected in the branch device configuration.

In this scenario, which two steps should you take to solve this problem? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Commit the appliance configuration to the Device Template.

B.

Commit the Device Template configuration to the appliance.

C.

Update the controller’s configuration with the static IP address of the branch’s Internet WAN link.

D.

Update the Device Bind Data in Workflows with the IP address and gateway of the Internet WAN link.

Discussion
Question 14

Which statement about site discovery in a Versa Secure SD-WAN solution is true?

Options:

A.

When a new site is provisioned, the administrator must add the new site information to existing site configurations.

B.

When a new site is provisioned, Versa Director notifies existing sites of the newly added site.

C.

When a new site is provisioned, Versa Controller reconfigures existing sites with the new site details.

D.

When a new site is provisioned, existing sites auto-discover the new site using MP-BGP.

Discussion
Question 15

Which two parts in the SD-WAN policy rules are used to steer traffic? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Logging

B.

Schedules

C.

Applications

D.

Anti-virus

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

VNX100