Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-1001 Exam Questions and Answers by bianka

Page: 17 / 18

Splunk SPLK-1001 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Core Certified User
Exam Code: SPLK-1001 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Core Certified User
Questions: 244 Q&A's Shared By: bianka
Question 68

Which of the following file types is an option for exporting Splunk search results?

Options:

A.

PDF

B.

JSON

C.

XLS

D.

RTF

Discussion
Question 69

Which of the following statements are correct about Search & Reporting App? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Can be accessed by Apps > Search & Reporting.

B.

Provides default interface for searching and analyzing logs.

C.

Enables the user to create knowledge object, reports, alerts and dashboards.

D.

It only gives us search functionality.

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 70

Which of the following Splunk components typically resides on the machines where data originates?

Options:

A.

Indexer

B.

Forwarder

C.

Search head

D.

Deployment server

Discussion
Question 71

Which statement is true about Splunk alerts?

Options:

A.

Alerts are based on searches that are either run on a scheduled interval or in real-time.

B.

Alerts are based on searches and when triggered will only send an email notification.

C.

Alerts are based on searches and require cron to run on scheduled interval.

D.

Alerts are based on searches that are run exclusively as real-time.

Discussion
Page: 17 / 18
Title
Questions
Posted

SPLK-1001
PDF

$35  $99.99

SPLK-1001 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SPLK-1001 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99