Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Splunk Updated SPLK-1005 Exam Questions and Answers by arla

Page: 2 / 4

Splunk SPLK-1005 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Splunk Cloud Certified Admin
Exam Code: SPLK-1005 Dumps
Vendor: Splunk Certification: Splunk Certification
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: arla
Question 8

A Splunk Cloud administrator is looking to allow a new group of Splunk users in the marketing department to access the Splunk environment and view a dashboard with relevant data. These users need to access marketing data (stored in the marketing_data index), but shouldn't be able to access other data, such as events related to security or operations.

Which approach would be the best way to accomplish these requirements?

Options:

A.

Create a new userwith access to the marketing_dataindex assigned.

B.

Create a new role that inherits the user role and remove the capability to search indexes other than marketing_data.

C.

Create a new role that inherits the admin rote and assign access to the marketing_dat.a index.

D.

Create a new role that does not inherit from any other role, turn on the same capabilities as the user role, and assign access to the marketing_data index.

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 9

Which of the following is correct in regard to configuring a Universal Forwarder as an Intermediate Forwarder?

Options:

A.

This can only be turned on using the Settings > Forwarding and Receiving menu in Splunk Web/UI.

B.

The configuration changes can be made using Splunk Web. CU, directly in configuration files, or via a deployment app.

C.

The configuration changes can be made using CU, directly in configuration files, or via a deployment app.

D.

It is only possible to make this change directly in configuration files or via a deployment app.

Discussion
Question 10

In which file can the SH0ULD_LINEMERCE setting be modified?

Options:

A.

transforms.conf

B.

inputs.conf

C.

props.conf

D.

outputs.conf

Discussion
Question 11

What syntax is required in inputs.conf to ingest data from files or directories?

Options:

A.

A monitor stanza, sourcetype, and Index is required to ingest data.

B.

A monitor stanza, sourcetype, index, and hostis required to ingest data.

C.

A monitor stanza and sourcetype is required to ingest data.

D.

Only the monitor stanza is required to ingest data.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

SPLK-1005
PDF

$35  $99.99

SPLK-1005 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

SPLK-1005 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99