Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SHRM Updated SHRM-SCP Exam Questions and Answers by georgie

Page: 9 / 9

SHRM SHRM-SCP Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SHRM Senior Certified Professional
Exam Code: SHRM-SCP Dumps
Vendor: SHRM Certification: Senior Certified Professional
Questions: 134 Q&A's Shared By: georgie
Question 36

A rapidly growing company in a competitive labor market has been paying above-market wages. To better align base salaries to the market median, the company is considering a change. Which plan helps keep the firm above the current market?

Options:

A.

Offer increased incentives while implementing a salary freeze until the competitive market catches up.

B.

Introduce salary cuts with a profit-sharing plan that awards the same percentage to all employees.

C.

Maintain current salaries while introducing flextime, telecommuting, job sharing, and other family-friendly benefits.

D.

Create new base salaries by establishing different compensation plans for different organizational levels.

Discussion
Question 37

The marketing department at a large financial services company chooses five high-performing staff members every year to receive a performance award, which includes a monetary reward and recognition at an end-of-year meeting. Employees are chosen by managers in the marketing department. Each manager nominates two direct reports, and then all managers meet as a group to discuss nominees until a consensus is reached. The names of the winners are given to HR for final approval. The marketing department is preparing to begin this year's nomination process. There have been repeat winners in each of the last three years. A marketing employee files a complaint with the HR director about favoritism in the award process. Additionally, the employee points out that newer employees rarely win the award, which lowers their morale. New employees tend not to win because they spend a couple of years training and shadowing experienced employees before receiving tasks to perform independently.

After the nominations are submitted to HR, a product manager asks the HR director not to approve a nominee who recently insulted the manager during an argument. Which action should the HR director take?

Options:

A.

Direct the manager to discuss the issue with the employee.

B.

Meet with the nominee to learn more information about the incident.

C.

Explain to the manager that the award is based on performance and not interpersonal relationships.

D.

Suggest the manager should not influence awards for the marketing department.

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Question 38

Which compensation program is offered to encourage recipients to create long-term shareholder value?

Options:

A.

Stock options

B.

Deferred compensation

C.

Incentive plan

D.

Profit sharing

Discussion
Question 39

The president of a large company is planning to retire soon. The president has been with the company for 40 years, the longest tenure of any employee in the company, and has been president for the last 10 years. In addition to replacing its top leader, the company is also in the midst of conducting strategic planning for the next three years. The HR director has been placed in charge of overseeing the selection and transition process for the new president and has organized a search committee consisting of external board members. The search committee has identified three internal candidates for the position and must move forward with the process of selecting one to be president.

The candidates for the position are all engineers with limited experience in business management. What is the best indicator that the candidates will be able to succeed in the position despite a lack of business background?

Options:

A.

Consistently high ratings by colleagues on interpersonal skills

B.

Commitment to pursue an executive master's of business administration soon after assuming the position

C.

Demonstrated success in making sound business decisions in recent positions

D.

Scoring highly on a competency-based managerial assessment of business skills

Discussion
Page: 9 / 9

SHRM-SCP
PDF

$40  $99.99

SHRM-SCP Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

SHRM-SCP PDF + Testing Engine