Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_ARSCC_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by georgi

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_ARSCC_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Business Network Supply Chain Collaboration
Exam Code: C_ARSCC_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: georgi
Question 16

Which of the following shows the correct order of the commitment zones for a Scheduling Agreement:

Options:

A.

Firm Zone, Trade-Off Zone, Forecast/Planning Zone

B.

Trade-Off Zone, Firm Zone, Forecast/Planning Zone

C.

Firm Zone, Forecast/Planning Zone, Trade-Off Zone

D.

Forecast/Planning Zone, Trade-Off Zone, Firm Zone

Discussion
Question 17

Which buyer business requirements are addressed by SAP Business Network Supply Chain Collaboration?

Note: There are 3correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Spend visibility

B.

Subcontracting order

C.

Consigned inventory

D.

Contract management

E.

Forecast visibility

Discussion
Question 18

What is the cXML message type for consignment movement?

Options:

A.

ShipNoticeRequest

B.

ProductActivityMessage

C.

ReceiptRequest

D.

ConsignMoveRequest

Discussion
Question 19

When a supplier creates a ship notice on SAP Business Network for a scheduling agreement release, which document is created in the buyer ERP?

Options:

A.

Consignment movement

B.

Inbound delivery

C.

Scheduling agreement movement

D.

Confirmation for scheduling agreement

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Page: 4 / 5

C_ARSCC_2404
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_ARSCC_2404 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_ARSCC_2404 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99