Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated P_BTPA_2408 Exam Questions and Answers by coco

Page: 2 / 2

SAP P_BTPA_2408 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Professional - Solution Architect - SAP BTP
Exam Code: P_BTPA_2408 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Professional
Questions: 40 Q&A's Shared By: coco
Question 8

A project lead has the following requirements for a new design:

•When there is a deficit in the quantity of materials to be delivered by the supplier in a purchase order, an event will be triggered in S/4HANA Cloud by a periodic background job.

•The business event will be sent to SAP Event Mesh. A custom process will then be started in an on-premise system.

•The IT staff will have to set up several different scenarios using different on-premise systems.

The project lead wants an SAP BTP solution that provides guided workflows with assignable tasks to members of the IT staff to help them set up the scenarios.

As the solution architect, which of the following do you recommend?

Options:

A.

SAP Build Process Automation

B.

Cloud Integration Automation Service

C.

Intelligent Situation Automation

D.

SAP Automation Pilot

Discussion
Question 9

The following design (see attached diagram) uses third-party REST APIs that are publicly available through the internet.

Which capability of the SAP Integration Suite can be used in place of "1" in the diagram?

Questions 9

Options:

A.

SAP Open Connectors

B.

SAP Cloud Connector

C.

SAP Business Connector

D.

SAP Connectivity Service

Discussion
Question 10

Which part of the SAP Al architecture is responsible for providing the real-time, business-specific data to enable retrieval-augmented generation?

Options:

A.

SAP HANA Cloud vector engine

B.

SAP Joule

C.

Generative Al hub

D.

SAP AI Core

Discussion
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 11

A customer wants to design and build a mission critical application:

•The app will undergo frequent adjustments because business and legal changes will occur often.

•The application must be always ready for deployment to production.

•The deployment to production will be done manually by the IT department.

•Changes to the application code must be merged smoothly and easily so that the code remains stable.

As a solution architect, which SAP BTP solution best meets the customer requirements?

Options:

A.

SAP Cloud ALM

B.

SAP Continuous Integration and Delivery

C.

SAP Cloud Management Service for SAP BTP

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

P_BTPA_2408
PDF

$40  $99.99