Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR97_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by dollie

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_THR97_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Exam Code: C_THR97_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 83 Q&A's Shared By: dollie
Question 8

What are some of the MDF objects that can be configured to become visible to new hires during the Personal Data Collection step

using the External

Note: There are 3 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

PayScaleType

B.

JobClassificationCountry

C.

CountrySpecificValidationConfiguration

D.

CustomPayType

E.

personalInfo_dependent

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 9

How can you auto-archive offboarding tasks? Note: there are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

Create a business rule that identifies the offboarding task to archive

B.

Create a scheduled batch job from the front-end system to archive the offboarding tasks

C.

Enable archive & print in provisioning

D.

Create a scheduled batch job from provisioning that archives the offboarding tasks

Discussion
Question 10

Which permission roles are created for onboarding in sap successfactors? Note: there are 2 correct answers to this question

Options:

A.

SAP_ONB2_RehireCoordinator

B.

SAP_ONB2_ErrorFlowAdmins

C.

OnboardingBPEAdmin

D.

OnboardingExternalUser

Discussion
Question 11

What MDF object do you configure to handle the restart onboarding process?

Options:

A.

ONB2ProcessTrigger

B.

ONB2ProcessTask

C.

ONB2ProcessVariant

D.

ONB2Process

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_THR97_2405