Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_TS414_2023 Exam Questions and Answers by raheem

Page: 2 / 6

SAP C_TS414_2023 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Quality Management
Exam Code: C_TS414_2023 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 93 Q&A's Shared By: raheem
Question 8

Which object type is not stored directly in the data set of a supplier claim notification?

Options:

A.

Material document

B.

Quotation

C.

Purchasing organization

D.

Purchasing document

Discussion
Question 9

Your customer automatically create inspection lot for general deliveries in sales and distribution process for its production

If QM not started result recording what does the system do in response to a change in the material quality.................

Options:

A.

Block the current inspection lot from processing

B.

Create a new inspection lot with the different quantity

C.

Cancel the current inspection lot and create a new one

D.

Change the quality of the current inspection lot

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 10

Which QM master data must you maintain to separate a sample into a primary and reserve sample?

Options:

A.

Sample size

B.

Sample drawing procedure

C.

Sample determination

D.

Sample processes

Discussion
Question 11

For which structure elements of a quality notification can you assign a status profile? Note : 2 correct answer

Options:

A.

Items

B.

Header

C.

Follow up actions

D.

Activities

E.

Tasks

Discussion