Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_IEE2E_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by kaleb

Page: 2 / 4

SAP C_IEE2E_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - End-to-End Business Processes for the Intelligent Enterprise
Exam Code: C_IEE2E_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: kaleb
Question 8

What data is required to create a sales order? Note: There are 2correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Product

B.

Sales Area

C.

FI Customer

D.

Shipping Point

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 9

What data is stored in a service contract? Note: There are 2correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Conditions

B.

Warranty

C.

Time Period

D.

Schedule Lines

Discussion
Question 10

What documents can be generated during an MRP Live Run for external procured materials? Note: There are 2correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Purchase Order

B.

Purchase Requisition

C.

Schedule Line

D.

Planned Order

Discussion
Question 11

Which SAP Solution can be used to analyze and improve the business processes?

Options:

A.

SAP BTP (SAP Business Technology Platform)

B.

SAP Fieldglass

C.

SAP Signavio

D.

SAP SuccessFactors

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

C_IEE2E_2404
PDF

$35  $99.99

C_IEE2E_2404 Testing Engine