Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_WZADM_2404 Exam Questions and Answers by olivia-rose

Page: 3 / 4

SAP C_WZADM_2404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP Build Work Zone - Implementation and Administration
Exam Code: C_WZADM_2404 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 61 Q&A's Shared By: olivia-rose
Question 12

Which of the following system types must you integrate manually into the SAP Build Work Zone Content Manager? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

SAP SuccessFactors

B.

SAP Analytics Cloud

C.

SAP IBP

D.

SAP BTP ABAP

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Question 13

For a user to access an application that is deployed to SAP BTP (Cloud Foundry), what must be assigned or mapped to the user at the SAP BTP subaccount level?

Options:

A.

Group

B.

User list

C.

Role

D.

Role collection

Discussion
Question 14

Which SAP Build Work Zone administrator types require an assignment of a role collection? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Company administrator

B.

Sub-Workspace administrator

C.

Support administrator

D.

Workspace administrator

E.

Area administrator

Discussion
Question 15

Which of the following scenarios is NOT an option for content package versioning?

Options:

A.

Automatic update only for patch versions

B.

Manual update for all versions

C.

Automatic update for all versions

D.

Manual update only for minor versions

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

C_WZADM_2404