Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

SAP Updated C_THR89_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by calvin

Page: 8 / 9

SAP C_THR89_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Planning
Exam Code: C_THR89_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 132 Q&A's Shared By: calvin
Question 32

Which of the following are RBP Functional permissions that can be assigned to a RBP role? There are 3 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

User Maintenance

B.

Measure Restrictions

C.

Tree Security

D.

Workforce Planning Admin

E.

Drill to Detail

Discussion
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Question 33

Which foundation objects can you use to structure a customer's business? There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Employment Details (hris-element-id: employmentlnfo)

B.

Division (hris-element-id: division)

C.

Legal Entity (hris-element-id: company)

D.

Job Information (hris-element-id: joblnfo)

Discussion
Question 34

Which items are NOT included in the standard FTE measure?

There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Fixed-term contract employees paid through payroll

B.

Interns

C.

Workers paid by third party

D.

Overtime

Discussion
Question 35

SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite/SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (WFA) integration has NOT been enabled. Your customer has requested an administrator account that can configure permissions for their test users in the WFA site. What permission does the administrator account need?

Please choose the correct answer.

Options:

A.

Edit User Roles

B.

Manage Workforce Analytics

C.

HANAOLAP Admin

D.

Manage Role-Based Permission Access

Discussion
Page: 8 / 9