Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR95_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by aarav

Page: 5 / 5

SAP C_THR95_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning and Mentoring
Exam Code: C_THR95_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 82 Q&A's Shared By: aarav
Question 20

What can you configure from the General Settings section in Manage Template?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The career worksheet to which the development plan is connected

B.

The option to make goals private or public by default, as text or icon

C.

The start and end dates that will default for all goals added to the plan

D.

The instructions that appear at the top of the development plan

Discussion
Question 21

Your customer wants to utilize the Readiness Meter in Career Worksheet.Which of the following should you consider when including the Readiness Meter for future roles?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

The new-role-readiness-calculation switch will set a competency not met to the value of zero.

B.

The readiness_meter field should be defined in the template and referenced in the field- permissions and plan-layout.

C.

The new-role-readiness-calculation switch will weigh proportionally each competency rating as a percentage of the expected rating.

D.

The mapped competencies in Families and Roles must have expected ratings and weights.

Discussion
Question 22

You need to prevent users from selecting multiple competencies when they add a new development goal.What do you need to do?

Options:

A.

Set the field-format tag to use behaviors.

B.

Modify the competencies field type in Manage Templates.

C.

Set the field-format tag in the competency field definition.

D.

Set the viewdefault tag to On in the competency field definition.

Discussion
Question 23

Which templates could be available under the Goal Plan Permissions section of a permission role?Note: There are 3 correct answer to this question.

Options:

A.

A learning activity template

B.

A development plan template

C.

A career worksheet template

D.

A role readiness form template

E.

A mentoring template

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Page: 5 / 5

C_THR95_2405
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_THR95_2405 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_THR95_2405 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99