Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR87_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by kyra

Page: 4 / 5

SAP C_THR87_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - Implementation Consultant - SAP SuccessFactors Variable Pay
Exam Code: C_THR87_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Certified Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: kyra
Question 16

In which ways can the basis be configured in a non-EC integrated plan? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.

Options:

A.

Imported from bonus plan

B.

Imported from goal management

C.

Imported from employee history

D.

Imported from user data file

Discussion
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Question 17

How is goal payout determined when using the direct payout function type?

Options:

A.

Direct payout percentage will override normal performance payout calculation.

B.

The lower amount between the direct payout percentage and the performance minimum payout percentage will be used.

C.

The higher amount between the direct payout percentage and the performance maximum payout percentage will be used.

D.

The lower amount between the direct payout percentage and the estimated target payout calculation will be used.

Discussion
Question 18

Your customer has added a new employee to their Employee History. Based on the employee's data, they are eligible for the bonus plan, but when the customer tries to manually add them to a worksheet, they receive an error that the employee is unable to be added because they are ineligible. What might have been missed?

Options:

A.

Recalculating bonus data

B.

Reloading the goal weights file

C.

Updating business goals

D.

Updating worksheets

Discussion
Question 19

A public sector company would like to pay one business goal according to the following guidelines: If the company makes profits, employees get 100% of their target payout. If the company loses

$50,000, employees get 50% of their target payout. If the company loses $100,000 or more, nobody receives a payout. Finance provides administrators with the final amount on February 1 every year. How should your customer create this interpolated business goal?

Options:

A.

Load metrics as: performanceMin=-100,000, performanceTarget=-50,000, performanceMax=0

B.

Load metrics as: performanceMin= 0, performanceTarget= 50, performanceMax= 100

C.

Use the Direct Payout function type and load 100,000 as achievement.

D.

Use the Direct Payout function type and load 40,000 as achievement.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 5

C_THR87_2405
PDF

$40  $99.99

C_THR87_2405 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

C_THR87_2405 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99