Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

SAP Updated C_THR83_2405 Exam Questions and Answers by gianna

Page: 2 / 5

SAP C_THR83_2405 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: SAP Certified Associate - SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting: Recruiter Experience
Exam Code: C_THR83_2405 Dumps
Vendor: SAP Certification: SAP Application Associate
Questions: 80 Q&A's Shared By: gianna
Question 8

Which object type is recommended to be configured with the multi-selection attribute?

Options:

A.

Division Generic Object

B.

Department generic object

C.

NO objects can use the multi-select attribute

D.

Location foundation object

Discussion
Question 9

What token should be used to direct a candidate to an online offer?

Options:

A.

[[Carrer_SITE_URL]]

B.

[[LOGINJJRL]]

C.

[[Application_Page_URL]]

D.

[[Candidate_Offer_URL]]

Discussion
Question 10

After testing the configuration of the job requisition and applicant status set, you realize the candidate is NOT able to see the pre-screening questions that have been added to the job requestion when initially applying to the position. What could have cause this issue?

Options:

A.

The appropriate feature-permission does NOT include the recruiter Role.

B.

The multi-stage application environment is enabled and the field-permission has not been included in the candidate application template.

C.

The single stage application environment is causing issue

D.

The multi stage-application environment is enabled tand the appropriate feature-permission has NOT been configured in the job requisition template

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 11

You want to link a field in the job requisition to a field in the offer details template. what attribute do you use?

Options:

A.

Template-type="job-requisition"

B.

Template-type="job-req"

C.

Template-type="simple job requisition"

D.

Template-type="job-JRDM"

Discussion
Page: 2 / 5

C_THR83_2405