Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Qlik Updated QSDA2024 Exam Questions and Answers by lowen

Page: 2 / 3

Qlik QSDA2024 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification Exam – 2024
Exam Code: QSDA2024 Dumps
Vendor: Qlik Certification: Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification
Questions: 50 Q&A's Shared By: lowen
Question 8

Exhibit

Questions 8

Refer to the exhibit.

The salesperson ID and the office to which the salesperson belongs is stored for each transaction. The data model also contains the current office for the salesperson. The current office of the salesperson and the office the salesperson was in when the transaction occurred must be visible. The current source table view of the model is shown. A data architect must resolve the synthetic key.

How should the data architect proceed?

Options:

A.

Comment out the Office in the Transaction table

B.

Inner Join the Transaction table to the CurrentOffice table

C.

Alias Office to CurrentOffice In the CurrentOffice table

D.

Force concatenation between the tables

Discussion
Question 9

A data architect in the Enterprise Architecture team wants to develop a new application summarizing Qlik Sense usage by all company employees. They also want to gather usage metrics for other systems.

Who should the data architect contact to be granted access to the data?

Options:

A.

IT Security Director, Human Resources Director, Qlik Sense Administrator

B.

IT Security Manager, Qlik Sense Account Manager, Enterprise Architecture Director

C.

IT Security Analyst, Qlik Sense Developers, Solutions Architect

D.

IT Security Vice President, Human Resources Analyst, Qlik Sense Developers

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 10

A data architect receives an error while running script.

What will happen to the existing data model?

Options:

A.

The data model will be removed from the application.

B.

The latest error-free data model will be maintained.

C.

Newly loaded tables will be merged with the existing data model until the error is resolved.

D.

The data model will be replaced with the tables that were successfully loaded before the error.

Discussion
Question 11

A data architect needs to develop a script to export tables from a model based upon rules from an independent file. The structure of the text file with the export rules is as follows:

Questions 11

These rules govern which table in the model to export, what the target root filename should be, and the number of copies to export.

The TableToExport values are already verified to exist in the model.

In addition, the format will always be QVD, and the copies will be incrementally numbered.

For example, the Customers table would be exported as:

Questions 11

What is the minimum set of scripting strategies the data architect must use?

Options:

A.

One loop and two IF statements

B.

One loop and one SELECT CASE statement

C.

Two loops and one IF statement

D.

Two loops without any conditional statements

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

QSDA2024