Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Oracle Updated 1z0-1047-24 Exam Questions and Answers by lilith

Page: 3 / 5

Oracle 1z0-1047-24 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Oracle Absence Management Cloud 2024 Implementation Professional
Exam Code: 1z0-1047-24 Dumps
Vendor: Oracle Certification: Oracle Fusion Absence Management Cloud Service
Questions: 72 Q&A's Shared By: lilith
Question 12

After running the calculate accrual process, you notice that 100 employees' balances have not been updated despite the process running to a successful status. Your customer has requested that the process should fail if any employees are in error.

Which absence batch parameter should you decrease to achieve this requirement?

Options:

A.

Maximum Errors

B.

Total Threads

C.

Thread Count

D.

Minimum Errors

E.

Thread Size

Discussion
Question 13

Which three adjustment types can be applied through the Enrollments and Adjustments task within Manage Absence Records task?

Options:

A.

Update balance details

B.

Transfer balance

C.

Run accruals for all plans

D.

Carryover

E.

Periodic accruals

F.

Discretionary disbursement

Discussion
Question 14

A worker is scheduled to work from Monday to Friday. As an HR administrator, you receive a call from the worker on Friday evening 10-Mar-2023, that they are on vacation from ll-Mar-2023 (Saturday) and will be back at work on 27-Mar-2023 (Monday). The absence type for vacation has no duration formula or plans attached and the duration is measured in Days. There is a calendar exception on 24-Mar-2023 (Friday).

What should be the start date, end date, and the duration of this absence record if the "Schedule nonworking.

Options:

A.

Start Date: ll-Mar-2023 End Date: 27-Mar-2023 Duration: 17

B.

Start Date: 13-Mar-2023 End Date: 23-jMpr-2023 Duration: 9

C.

Start Date: l3-Mar-2023 End Date: 24-Mar-2023 Duration: 10

D.

Start Date: ll-Mar-2023 End Date: 26-Mar-2023 Duration: 16

E.

Start Date: ll-Mar-2023 End Date: 24-Mar-2023 Duration: 14

F.

Start Date: 13-Mar-2023 End Date: 23-Mar-2023 Duration: 11

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 15

A customer has the following absence records:

Questions 15

You run the "Evaluate Absence" process with an effective date of 07 April. Which absences will be processed?

Options:

A.

2, 4, 5

B.

2, 3, 4, 5, 6

C.

1, 4, 5

D.

2, 4, 5, 6

Discussion
Page: 3 / 5

1z0-1047-24