Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Netapp Updated NS0-003 Exam Questions and Answers by amari

Page: 3 / 3

Netapp NS0-003 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: NetApp Certified Technology Associate
Exam Code: NS0-003 Dumps
Vendor: Netapp Certification: NCTA
Questions: 93 Q&A's Shared By: amari
Question 12

Which two enable you to tier data that is stored in an ONTAP system to an object store? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Cloud Tiering

B.

FabricPool

C.

Cloud Sync

D.

FlexGroup

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 13

You want to maintain a longer retention time of your Snapshot copies on a NetApp ONTAP system in a remote data center versus the NetApp ONTAP system in your primary data center.

Which NetApp ONTAP feature enables you to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

FlexGroup volume

B.

SnapCenter

C.

SnapVault

D.

SnapLock

Discussion
Page: 3 / 3

NS0-003