Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

NAHP Updated NRCMA Exam Questions and Answers by pablo

Page: 6 / 14

NAHP NRCMA Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Nationally Registered Certified Medical Assistant
Exam Code: NRCMA Dumps
Vendor: NAHP Certification: Certified Medical Assistant
Questions: 201 Q&A's Shared By: pablo
Question 24

What kind of insurance provides medical care for job related accident or illness?

Options:

A.

Blue Cross Blue Shield

B.

IRICARE

C.

Workers compensation

D.

Medicare

Discussion
Question 25

AIDS, are the initials for:

Options:

A.

acquired immune deficiency syndrome

B.

arthritic immune deficiency syndrome

C.

clockwise

D.

none of the above

Discussion
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Question 26

A patient in the supine position is

Options:

A.

lying face down

B.

Belying on the left side with the right leg flexed

C.

dying on the right side with the left leg flexed

D.

lying flat on their back with palms and face up

Discussion