Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AI-900 Exam Questions and Answers by safiya

Page: 19 / 19

Microsoft AI-900 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure AI Fundamentals
Exam Code: AI-900 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Fundamentals
Questions: 263 Q&A's Shared By: safiya
Question 76

To complete the sentence, select the appropriate option in the answer area.

Questions 76

Options:

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 77

You need to determine the location of cars in an image so that you can estimate the distance between the cars.

Which type of computer vision should you use?

Options:

A.

optical character recognition (OCR)

B.

object detection

C.

image classification

D.

face detection

Discussion
Question 78

For each of the following statements, select Yes if the statement is true. Otherwise, select No.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 78

Options:

Discussion
Page: 19 / 19
Title
Questions
Posted

AI-900
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AI-900 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99