Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated MS-203 Exam Questions and Answers by qasim

Page: 13 / 14

Microsoft MS-203 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft 365 Messaging
Exam Code: MS-203 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
Questions: 394 Q&A's Shared By: qasim
Question 52

You need to modify FilesPolicy to prevent users from downloading ASPX files. The solution must meet the technical requirements.

How should you complete the command? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 52

Options:

Discussion
Question 53

You need to identify the contents of the FabrikamProject public folder to meet the technical requirements.

Which PowerShell cmdlet should you run?

Options:

A.

Get-PublicFolderScaciscics

B.

Get-PublicFolderltemStatistics

C.

Get-PublicFolderMailboxDiagnoscics

D.

Get-PublicFolder

Discussion
Question 54

You need to configure the new smartboard to support the planned changes.

Which three settings should you configure? To answer, select the appropriate settings in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 54

Options:

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 55

User3 leaves the company.

You need to ensure that Admin1 and Admin2 can access the mailbox of User3. The solution must meet the technical requirements.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Migrate the mailbox of User3 to a distribution group.

B.

Migrate the mailbox of User3 to a Microsoft 365 group.

C.

Convert the mailbox of User3 into a resource mailbox.

D.

Convert the mailbox of User3 into a shared mailbox.

Discussion
Page: 13 / 14

MS-203
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

MS-203 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

MS-203 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99