Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Juniper Updated JN0-231 Exam Questions and Answers by philip

Page: 2 / 3

Juniper JN0-231 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Security-Associate (JNCIA-SEC)
Exam Code: JN0-231 Dumps
Vendor: Juniper Certification: Associate JNCIA-SEC
Questions: 101 Q&A's Shared By: philip
Question 8

Which statement is correct about unified security policies on an SRX Series device?

Options:

A.

A zone-based policy is always evaluated first.

B.

The most restrictive policy is applied regardless of the policy level.

C.

A global policy is always evaluated first.

D.

The first policy rule is applied regardless of the policy level.

Discussion
Question 9

Which statement is correct about global security policies on SRX Series devices?

Options:

A.

The to-zone any command configures a global policy.

B.

The from-zone any command configures a global policy.

C.

Global policies are always evaluated first.

D.

Global policies can include zone context.

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Question 10

Click the Exhibit button.

Questions 10

Referring to the exhibit, which two statements are correct about the ping command? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The DMZ routing-instance is the source.

B.

The 10.10.102.10 IP address is the source.

C.

The 10.10.102.10 IP address is the destination.

D.

The DMZ routing-instance is the destination.

Discussion
Question 11

Which statement about global NAT address persistence is correct?

Options:

A.

The same IP address from a source NAT pool will be assigned for all sessions from a given host.

B.

The same IP address from a source NAT pool is not guaranteed to be assigned for all sessions from a given host.

C.

The same IP address from a destination NAT pool will be assigned for all sessions for a given host.

D.

The same IP address from a destination NAT pool is not guaranteed to be assigned for all sessions for a given host.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 3

JN0-231
PDF

$35  $99.99

JN0-231 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

JN0-231 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99