Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Juniper Updated JN0-223 Exam Questions and Answers by roux

Page: 4 / 4

Juniper JN0-223 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Automation and DevOps Associate (JNCIA-DevOps)
Exam Code: JN0-223 Dumps
Vendor: Juniper Certification: Automation and DevOps
Questions: 65 Q&A's Shared By: roux
Question 16

You want to make a list in Python to store data.

Which statement is the correct way to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

L = "0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5"

B.

L = {0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5}

C.

L = [0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5]

D.

L = (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

Discussion
Question 17

Your organization is developing an application to automate management of Junos network appliances. You want to use the existing PyEZ libraries to improve the development process. Which API would satisfy this requirement?

Options:

A.

REST API

B.

JETAPI

C.

RPC API

D.

XML API

Discussion
Question 18

You are asked to develop an on-box Junos script that prevents deletion of the SNMP configuration.

Which type of script serves this purpose?

Options:

A.

commit script

B.

event script

C.

op script

D.

SNMP script

Discussion
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 19

Exhibit.

Questions 19

Referring to the exhibit, which statement about REST is correct?

Options:

A.

The device is configured to allow only two simultaneous REST connections.

B.

The device is configured to allow connections from the REST API Explorer

C.

The device is configured to allow HTTP connections on port 3030.

D.

The device is configured to allow HTTPS connections on port 3443.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 4

JN0-223
PDF

$35  $99.99

JN0-223 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

JN0-223 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99