Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Juniper Updated JN0-664 Exam Questions and Answers by zach

Page: 6 / 6

Juniper JN0-664 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Service Provider Professional (JNCIP-SP)
Exam Code: JN0-664 Dumps
Vendor: Juniper Certification: JNCIP-SP
Questions: 93 Q&A's Shared By: zach
Question 24

You are a network architect for a service provider and want to offer Layer 2 services to your customers You want to use EVPN for Layer 2 services in your existing MPLS network.

Which two statements are correct in this scenario? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Segment routing must be configured on all PE routers.

B.

VXLAN must be configured on all PE routers.

C.

EVPN uses Type 2 routes to advertise MAC address and IP address pairs learned using ARP snooping

D.

EVPN uses Type 3 routes to join a multicast tree to flood traffic.

Discussion
Question 25

You are responding to an RFP for a new MPLS VPN implementation. The solution must use LDP for signaling and support Layer 2 connectivity without using BGP The solution must be scalable and support multiple VPN connections over a single MPLS LSP The customer wants to maintain all routing for their Private network

In this scenario, which solution do you propose?

Options:

A.

circuit cross-connect

B.

BGP Layer 2 VPN

C.

LDP Layer 2 circuit

D.

translational cross-connect

Discussion
Question 26

Which two statements about IS-IS are correct? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

CSNPs are flooded periodically.

B.

PSNPs are flooded periodically.

C.

PSNPs contain only descriptions of LSPs.

D.

CSNPs contain only descriptions of LSPs.

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 27

You are configuring a BGP signaled Layer 2 VPN across your MPLS enabled core network. Your PE-2 device connects to two sites within the s VPN

In this scenario, which statement is correct?

Options:

A.

By default on PE-2, the site's local ID is automatically assigned a value of 0 and must be configured to match the total number of attached sites.

B.

You must create a unique Layer 2 VPN routing instance for each site on the PE-2 device.

C.

You must use separate physical interfaces to connect PE-2 to each site.

D.

By default on PE-2, the remote site IDs are automatically assigned based on the order that you add the interfaces to the site configuration.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 6

JN0-664
PDF

$35  $99.99

JN0-664 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

JN0-664 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99