Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-311_V3.5 Exam Questions and Answers by gus

Page: 3 / 4

Huawei H13-311_V3.5 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-AI V3.5 Exam
Exam Code: H13-311_V3.5 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-AI
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: gus
Question 12

The core of the MindSpore training data processing engine is to efficiently and flexibly convert training samples (datasets) to MindRecord and provide them to the training network for training.

Options:

A.

TRUE

B.

FALSE

Discussion
Question 13

The global gradient descent, stochastic gradient descent, and batch gradient descent algorithms are gradient descent algorithms. Which of the following is true about these algorithms?

Options:

A.

The batch gradient algorithm can solve the problem of local minimum value.

B.

The global gradient algorithm can find the minimum value of the loss function.

C.

The stochastic gradient algorithm can find the minimum value of the loss function.

D.

The convergence process of the global gradient algorithm is time-consuming.

Discussion
Question 14

When feature engineering is complete, which of the following is not a step in the decision tree building process?

Options:

A.

Decision tree generation

B.

Pruning

C.

Feature selection

D.

Data cleansing

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Question 15

The concept of "artificial intelligence" was first proposed in the year of:

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

H13-311_V3.5
PDF

$35  $99.99