Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

GED Updated GED-Writing Exam Questions and Answers by elyza

Page: 3 / 9

GED GED-Writing Exam Overview :

Exam Name: GED Essay Writing Exam
Exam Code: GED-Writing Dumps
Vendor: GED Certification: GED Writing
Questions: 300 Q&A's Shared By: elyza
Question 12

-- Exhibit–

Questions 12

-- Exhibit --

Sentence I am interested in exploring entry-level opportunities, in the quality control program at Malcolm and Smith, Inc.

Which is the best way to write the underlined portion of this sentence? If the original is the best way, choose optionA.

Options:

A.

entry-level opportunities, in the quality

B.

entry-level opportunities.In the quality

C.

entry-level opportunities.These opportunities are in the quality

D.

entry-level opportunities and also in the quality

E.

entry-level opportunities in the quality

Discussion
Question 13

Sentence 10:While they don’t count as places off the beaten track many woodland spaces are preserved within city limits.

Which correction should be made to sentence 10?

Options:

A.

change don’t to doesn’t

B.

replace off with for

C.

insert a comma after track

D.

insert a comma after preserved

E.

change limits to limit’s

Discussion
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 14

Sentence 1Now, still leaving power-draining accessories turned off take your vehicle out for a good drive on the highway to recharge your battery fully.

Which correction should be made to sentence 14?

Options:

A.

remove the comma after Now

B.

replace still leaving with leave

C.

insert a comma after off

D.

change take to taking

E.

no correction is necessary

Discussion
Question 15

-- Exhibit–

Questions 15

-- Exhibit --

Sentence 10:Furthermore, in almost 90 percent of the CO calls reported to utilities and fire departments in the mid-1990s, the levels found were to low to affect the average person.

Which is the best way to write the underlined portion of this sentence? If the original is the best way, choose optionA.

Options:

A.

to low to affect

B.

to low to effect

C.

to low, to affect

D.

too low to effect

E.

too low to affect

Discussion