Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

GED Updated GED-Reading Exam Questions and Answers by sunny

Page: 2 / 8

GED GED-Reading Exam Overview :

Exam Name: GED Reasoning Through Language Arts
Exam Code: GED-Reading Dumps
Vendor: GED Certification: GED Reading
Questions: 240 Q&A's Shared By: sunny
Question 8

-- Exhibit–

Questions 8

-- Exhibit --

Which employee action might help newly hired people "succeed in their new jobs" (lines 24–25)?

Options:

A.

answering questions

B.

sharing office gossip

C.

increasing work loads

D.

encouraging tardiness

E.

supporting the office charity

Discussion
Question 9

-- Exhibit–

Questions 9

-- Exhibit --

What idea does Maggie propose to the Gunnarsens?

Options:

A.

work hard for them

B.

take Alan to school

C.

talk to the fishermen

D.

get rid of the perishables

E.

stay behind after they leave

Discussion
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Question 10

Exhibit:

Questions 10

The fish "have no pathway where they go" (line 5) because they are swimming in water. How does the speaker seem to feel about this situation?

Options:

A.

natural

B.

pathetic

C.

intelligent

D.

backward

E.

dangerous

Discussion
Question 11

-- Exhibit–

Questions 11

-- Exhibit --

When Anatou protests that she has no magical power, Tarto answers by saying, “Don’t you want to? Don’t you want to help us, Anatou?” (lines 20–21). What do Tarto’s words reveal?

Options:

A.

is telling the truth

B.

really has magical powers

C.

is preparing to leave them

D.

has found a secret food source

E.

wants to protect her family

Discussion