Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

GAQM Updated CLSSYB Exam Questions and Answers by harlow

Page: 3 / 4

GAQM CLSSYB Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Exam Code: CLSSYB Dumps
Vendor: GAQM Certification: Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
Questions: 120 Q&A's Shared By: harlow
Question 12

The Control Plan is created following the finalization of the Measure Phase and can be closed when?

Options:

A.

After the project costs have been recouped

B.

When the Champion says so

C.

Never, a Control Plan must stay in place

D.

At the fiscal yearend of the business

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 13

Process Capability is defined based on customer requirements, defect free performance and output over time.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 14

Inputs that may affect your process to some degree but are not critical, are difficult to quantify and are random in nature are referred to as ___________.

Options:

A.

Nuisance

B.

Noise

C.

Pests

D.

Elusive

Discussion
Question 15

If a set of data is generally centered relative to the targeted value but is rather widely disbursed it would be said to be _____________.

Options:

A.

Precise but not accurate

B.

Accurate but not precise

C.

Precise but skewed

D.

Accurate but distributed

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

CLSSYB