Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Facebook Updated 200-101 Exam Questions and Answers by alyssia

Page: 2 / 2

Facebook 200-101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Facebook Certified Marketing Science Professional
Exam Code: 200-101 Dumps
Vendor: Facebook Certification: Marketing Science Professional
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: alyssia
Question 8

An advertiser wants to know whether campaign strategy A had significantly different performance than campaign strategy B in terms of additional sales. The campaigns both ran at the same time against mutually exclusive portions of the advertiser's customer base.

What is the null hypothesis of the test design?

Options:

A.

Sales Lift A = 0, Sales Lift B < 0

B.

Sales Lift A = Sales Lift B

C.

Sales Lift A >= Sales Lift B

D.

Sales Lift A > 0, Sales Lift B = 0

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 9

Anonline retailer knows their incremental effect from Facebook ads from their previous Conversion Lift test. They want an always-on attribution solution that allows them to allocate its budget across publishers on an ongoing basis. The challenge is identifying a model that is as close to their true business value as possible.

Refer to the following results:

Questions 9

Which Attribution model should the retailer choose?

Options:

A.

Positional 30%

B.

Even credit

C.

Positional 40%

D.

Time decay

Discussion
Page: 2 / 2

200-101