Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Ericsson Updated ECP-206 Exam Questions and Answers by mikayla

Page: 3 / 4

Ericsson ECP-206 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Ericsson Certified Associate - IP Networking
Exam Code: ECP-206 Dumps
Vendor: Ericsson Certification: Ericsson Certified Associate
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: mikayla
Question 12

What is the function of LSR from an LDP perspective?

Options:

A.

The LSR distributes labels of LDP to its FEC peers.

B.

The LSR distributes packets of FEC to its LDP peers.

C.

The LSR distributes packets of LDP to its FEC peers.

D.

The LSR distributes labels of FEC to its LDP peers.

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 13

Based on industry standard practice, what is the correct order of DiffServ priority (highest to lowest) for the DiffServ classes: Default Forwarding (DF), Network Control (NC), Assured Forwarding (AF), and Expedited Forwarding (EF)?

Options:

A.

EF, NC, AF, DF

B.

EF, AF, NC, DF

C.

NC, EF, DF, AF

D.

NC, EF, AF, DF

Discussion
Question 14

What are two roles of the DHCP protocol in a network? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

It is used by hosts to obtain the IP address and other parameters from the DHCP server.

B.

It is used to inform hosts about the default gateway.

C.

It provides information about the number of hops between the source and the destination.

D.

It provides the authorization function to the network.

Discussion
Question 15

Review the exhibit.

Questions 15

A service provider wants to provide L3VPN for two customers (indicated by red and

green in the exhibit).

Referring to the exhibit, which statement is correct?

Options:

A.

The two customers cannot use overlapping IP prefixes.

B.

MP-BGP should be configured on all the service provider's routers (Ps and PEs).

C.

LDP must be configured between PE and CE

D.

The service provider's P routers are not aware of the customers' routes.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 4

ECP-206
PDF

$40  $99.99

ECP-206 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

ECP-206 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99