Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 512-50 Exam Questions and Answers by imaan

Page: 10 / 14

ECCouncil 512-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Information Security Manager (EISM)
Exam Code: 512-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: EISM
Questions: 404 Q&A's Shared By: imaan
Question 40

Which of the following functions MUST your Information Security Governance program include for formal organizational reporting?

Options:

A.

Audit and Legal

B.

Budget and Compliance

C.

Human Resources and Budget

D.

Legal and Human Resources

Discussion
Question 41

A company wants to fill a Chief Information Security Officer position in the organization. They need to define and implement a more holistic security program. Which of the following qualifications and experience would be MOST desirable to find in a candidate?

Options:

A.

Multiple certifications, strong technical capabilities and lengthy resume

B.

Industry certifications, technical knowledge and program management skills

C.

College degree, audit capabilities and complex project management

D.

Multiple references, strong background check and industry certifications

Discussion
Question 42

Credit card information, medical data, and government records are all examples of:

Options:

A.

Confidential/Protected Information

B.

Bodily Information

C.

Territorial Information

D.

Communications Information

Discussion
Question 43

You have purchased a new insurance policy as part of your risk strategy. Which of the following risk strategy options have you engaged in?

Options:

A.

Risk Avoidance

B.

Risk Acceptance

C.

Risk Transfer

D.

Risk Mitigation

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 10 / 14

512-50
PDF

$35  $99.99

512-50 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

512-50 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99