Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CWNP Updated CWAP-404 Exam Questions and Answers by ian

Page: 2 / 4

CWNP CWAP-404 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Certified Wireless Analysis Professional
Exam Code: CWAP-404 Dumps
Vendor: CWNP Certification: CWNP Certification
Questions: 60 Q&A's Shared By: ian
Question 8

You have installed a new 802.1 lac WLAN configured with 80 MHz channels. Users in one area are complaining about poor performance. This area is currently served by a single AP. You take a spectrum analysis capture in the poor performing area. While examining the waterfall plot you notice the airtime utilization is higher on the first 20 MHz of the 80 MHz channel when compared to the rest of the channel. What do you conclude?

Options:

A.

The AP is misconfigured and needs to be reconfigured to 80 MHz operation

B.

Non-Wi-Fi interference is preventing the APs 80 MHz operation

C.

The first 20 MHz is the AP's primary channel and higher airtime utilization on the primary channel is normal when an AP is configured for 80 MHz operation

D.

RRM is enabled and has dynamically picked a 20 MHz channel

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Question 9

What is the default 802.11 authentication method for a STA when using Pre-RSNA?

Options:

A.

Open System

B.

Shared Key

C.

4-Way Handshake

D.

PSK

Discussion
Question 10

A PHY Header is added to the PSDU at which layer?

Options:

A.

LLC

B.

Network

C.

PHY

D.

MAC

Discussion
Question 11

When configuring a long-term, forensic packet capture and saving all packets to disk which of the following is not a consideration?

Options:

A.

Real-time packet decodes

B.

Analyzer location

C.

Total capture storage space

D.

Individual trace file size

Discussion
Page: 2 / 4

CWAP-404